- ‘What so proudly we hailed…’ Our clear and present danger… and what we must do at once to improve civics education.
- What he was doing, what she was doing, new details from the Kennedy White House, revelation, titillation, wonder, disgust.
- More Kennedy video, more Kennedy audio as the charisma and allure drip away in Camelot.
- Sweet dreams, baby. Don’t get mad. Get even. Something we’ve all wanted to do.
- ‘Don’t stop thinking about tomorrow!’ The end of the Great Recession, success, more success, admonitions.
May 2013 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- pittsburgh steelers jersey on ‘The answer, my friend, is blowin’ in the wind, the answer is blowin’ in the wind.’ Waiting for Hurricane Irene in Cambridge, Massachusetts, August 28, 2011.
- houston texans jersey on ‘ … in all the old familiar places.’ The insistence of memory… any time, any place, in an instant, there, never alone or unaffecting.
- houston texans jersey on Newly released de-classified documents about the 1961 failed Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba embarrasses U.S. further.
- baltimore ravens jersey on 21 Recommended Books for Entrepreneurs
- Panasonic Camera Reviews on ‘I’m not taking orders from no one.’ An appreciation for that force of nature called Sophie Tucker, ‘Last of the Red-Hot Mamas’.
Category Archives: Marketing
By Dr. Jeffrey Lant It is a pleasure to have this opportunity to spend some time with you and provide the detailed step-by-step information you must have to get the attention of the people on your list and get them … Continue reading
By Dr. Jeffrey Lant You’ve told me over and over again that you want to succeed at marketing, because you know that folks who do reap the greatest rewards in business. You also know that one key area of marketing … Continue reading